1.9.09

my philosophy

Source: LeLove
Whilst walking in the sun wishing, yearning my boyfriend culd have been with me on my lunchbreak sitting on the grass in the sun outside the church on Swanston St on my lunchbreak (this was one of the surprises I had planned today :( ) two beliefs I have were reignited within me, (no I did not have an epiphany I have always believed this) one being superficial and about shoes (of course!) the other much more important and will let you in on the person I am . They are in order of importance:

1) Beautiful, great, honest and unique people who love you will stay in your heart and life forever regardless of anything that tries to break that bond!

2) Amazing shoes don't last a season, they last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...