6.3.13

M I R A N D A M A N I A













i will be the first to admit that I was never a fan of Miranda Kerr,  however, over the past year I have found a growing appreciation for her look and style. 

I cannot fault her (in recent times) for her outfit choices. Now I don't know whether she just has a good sense of style or a phenomenal stylist but the girl can dress! 

Enjoy the small selection of photos, there are more to come. 

To end, what is your favourite Miranda moment/ outfit choice?

2 comments:

  1. My love, how are you? It has been so long. I hope you have been well I miss our brief correspondences through these posts! Miranda has two things going for her, her colour choices and the colours and her bags, her bags her bags. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello darling!
      I haven't blogged for a very long time but now that I have completed my second degree and going to get back into it! I have been very well, how have you been? When doesn't she get it right?! xxxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...