25.4.12

W I S H L I S T

soo...instead of researching for my report about the ineffectives of capital punishment in the history of our Australian judicial system, I thought it would be much more cathartic to compile an extensive list of all the pretty things I would like to buy myself but in reality, is never gonna happen. 

Enjoy ;) 








Image 1: Lapis YSL Arty Ring via net-a-porter
Image 2: Dannijo via dannijo.com 
Image 3: Dannijo rings via dannijo.com 
Image 4: Gucci belt via saksfifthavenue
Image 5: Dannijo bracelet via dannijo.com 
Image 6: Harlow id bracelets via dannijo.com 
Image 7: Frankie II cuff via dannijo via dannijo.com 
Image 8: Gucci scarf via net-a-porter 
Image 9: Mulberry bag via net-a-porter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...