25.4.12

J O L I E & D E E N

for all you Melbournites, I highly reccommend you visit a poppet of a store that goes by the name of Jolie & Deen in Melbourne Central (take the Swanston Street entrance, via the escalators right by Snag Stand). 

Not only does this store carrying some gorgeous Koren Labels, the clothes are afforable, all items on the racks are coordinated by colour. Jolie & Deen also stocks gorgeous costume jewellery pieces, here are three which caught my eye (available in both gold, pictured below, and silver tones). 



2 comments:

  1. JAW DROPPED WHEN I SAW YOUR NAME HAD TO FREAKING DOUBLE TAKE SAY WHAT????????????????
    where have you been all my freaking life!!!!!??????
    lady so happy to see you back?? NOW tell me, how much was the last gold plate it's amazing, the ones I brought back from Europe are doing my head because I got perfume on them and they have turned to crap :( needs me a high quality new one....OH SO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo lovely lady!
    I have been hiding in my house, only venturing out for uni and work and the occassional 21st. Where have YOU been all MY life?!!?
    It was only $49.95 they jewellery is really well priced and better quality than DIVA and Lovisa.
    How was Europe? I need to get out of Australia and have an overseas adventure.
    I am so happy so hear from you :)) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...