29.4.11

T I F F A N Y L O C K S






Thanks to Amanda from 2threads.com alerting me to the  fabulous new Tiffany Locks Collection. I could not decide on just one lock, so I narrowed it down to the three above locke necklace pendants and bracelet. What I liked most about this new collection, most of the pieces with exception to a few are NOT (in my opinion) your traditional Tiffany pieces, they are something a tad different, something special (not that not all Tiffany's isn't special)!

I am feeling that soft champagne gold and rose gold jewellry will be a big trend this season. I myself am usually a white gold/ silver girl at heart but as soon as I saw the gorgeous collection my heart has shifted towards the gold! (Please note, there ARE white gold pieces for you girls and guys out there who do not like/ or know somebody else that you are gifting does not like gold).

In my first outfit image I have teamed a leather Chloe a-line leather tan dress (woah too many words in that sentence haha), with black, thin strappy YSL wedges, MAC's Vegas Volt Lipstick, a deep Milano red Chloe bag and low-and-behold the Tiffany's  arc lock bracelet, which you are able to view here;

Whilst I really find the lock charming, what caught my eye was the link change. I really like the fact that the links are compromised of larger oval links with small round links, reminding me of the many traditional solid gold Italian chains I received for my Baptism. I find that the gold isn't too yellow or harsh, thus, allows it to work against the tan and red. Please take note ladies and gents, that it also flows well with the gold found on the wedge clasps and bag without being too 'matchy-matchy'. 


The second outfit look I created around the Tiffany's Locks heart lock pendant in rose gold, is an everyday casual wear look. Teaming very seventies highwaisted flaired/bell bottomed (if you will)  jeans, an olive striped white top (that I would tuck into the jeans), brown snake skin 'flatforms' with the lock pendant and necklace and WHAM! Perfetto! I think out of all golds, rose is my favourite. The winning feature about this piece is definitely the heart lock pendant. Most definitely not your tradition Tiffany's heart, yet keeping the look classic and simple. So in that way, it is still able to be worn with a casual or dressier outfit/ look. 

My third and final outfit has been worked around my favourite piece of the collection, the Tiffany's Locks vintage round lock. Again, the most prominent feature in my eyes, is the chain it's so elegant and gossamer and I get that nostalgic feeling looking at it (it's only a chain right? Wrong) Against the round lock I feel as though I would find myself wearing this piece all day, everyday or evening with ANY outfit! Here I've teamed it with, what I refer to as my casual/ glam night look. Leather Alexander Wang shorts that I believe dress up the out, purely because they are leather and leather is FEIRCE! Also shown with a Stella McCartney tee and leather studded flats and the incredible YSL arty too gold plated Swarovski crystal ring. I find these pieces as well as the outfits so versatile and easy to wear so there is no going wrong! 

I hope this has been an enjoyable and helpful read, for when you are next putting an outfit together. So what is your favourite Tiffany's Lock? Available here; 
bit.ly/Tiffanyonline



All clothing and accessory items are available at www.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...