9.7.09

G R O S G R A I N


Here as promised is the grosgrain ribboned necklace I have been working on. It is not completed, still has a lot of work to go and is not perfect. It has been a very fiddly task and lots of ironing involved depsite the fact that it is not that large. I am a little nervous to post this as I have viewed the work of many other and much more talented bloggers than myself. I am also contemplating whether to add some lace and or crystals and deciding whether or not that would be too many things happening at once? Then again biege lace and crystal together/against black grosgrain ribbon would look oh so dreamy. Let me know your thoughts and once again I apologise for the quality of my camera on my mobile.

-N









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...