5.5.12

T H E U L T I M A T E S E L F I E





unlike many other established and well-known bloggers I've never really posted a proper outfit post due to the fact that a) I'm not a model, b) I do not have a photographer boyfriend, c) I am not photogenic, d) I'm embarrassed to cavort around in public posing for a photo for my blog and e) I have no idea how to pose for these things!! 

This is the outfit I wore to the 21st I had last night...What do ya'll think ladies? 
(please ignore my messy room) 

Top -  Maurie & Eve 
Jeans - Sass & Bide 
Heels - Elizabeth & James 
Rng - YSL Arty  
 featuring SPIKE :) 


2 comments:

  1. i have the same problem. i ask my sister to take my photos, sometimes in public which is 13456743x awkward. all for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah I took these myself..so awkward. I wish in another world that I was Alexandra Spencer or Rumi Neely.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...