4.12.11

L O T T I E

Howdy ladies and gents! 

This post has been a long time coming.
How are we all? 
I have some exciting news I have accepted an offer into Commercial Law...finally! phew and have been busy working away whilst on Uni holidays. What have y'all been up to?

I was flicking through a fashion mag a few weeks ago and saw some editioral shots of Kate Moss's younger half sister Lottie. Good genes obviously run in the Moss family. I know these have most likely been re-posted to death but I thought to myself "what the heck? I want to be a part of this bandwagon!"

Having the connection to kate and the right look, I'm sure Lottie will be a big player in the industry. I guess we'll have to wait and see...





(Image source: julesfashion)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...