2.7.11

T H E B O S S I S M A R R I E D








Hello fellow bloggazoids, 
I have been away for far too long (actually rather too busy/ lazy to blog -my bad!)
What has been happening in the good ole world wide web?

Something we should all be aware of is that Kate Moss was married to her rocker fiance (now hubby) Jamie Hince yesterday (01-06-2011) in Cotswolds Village.
Apparently the townspeeps aren't too happy about it as the festivities will continue on for two more days.

Whilst she wore, what I would definitely define as a gossamer vintage John Galliano gown and veil,
I'm not at all sure whether I'm a fan. 
Moss is said to have worn Manolo  Blahniks with a blue insole to 
fulfill the 'some blue' requirement
The groom looked very dapper in a YSL suit. 

There is nothing specifically wrong at all with the way she looked.
Other than her hair, personally, I have the belief brides look messy with their hair worn down I prefer a loose updo nothing over-the-top.
Hair off the face is a must. 

However, I feel by looking over the images again, it's all a little lacklustre. 
What do y'all think? 





8 comments:

  1. i thought her dress was whatever... but your blog is neat! ;)
    - V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, it all looks a little blah.
    Thanks darls :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, i'm just waiting to get it :P
    you know, the more i look at these images the more mad i get. this is fricken kate moss. she's supposed to be wowing the world with her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she looks amazing! Very bohemian, in typical Moss fashion. She is the polar opposite of whatever is the polar opposite of over-the-top-syndrome, and that's what I think is so special about her. Very humble and down to earth for someone of her caliber, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I guess. Still not a fan of it all.

    I don't like over the top weddings but I just don't think she looked that great.

    For one, the dress was ill-fitting. It's good she's keeping it real as she always does but I'm just not a fan of this look for a wedding. Each to their own, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think everything looks lackluster next to the royal wedding...but the bottom of that dress is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. hhehe this is so cute! the flower girls are adorable~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...