4.5.11

A I N T S O S E R I O U S




It is not often that I write up promotions for other blogs, but when I do you know the blog that I am writing has something special. 
I think it's about time you all left-click and check out aintsoserious.blogspot.com by my newtime blogger buddy, the lovely Yeliz whom I studied Media with in the 'good ole days' at La Trobe University Not only is she super stylish and great at finding bargins (unlike myself) and able to throw together a perfect outfit, she has a great eye for all things divine.She most definitely has a talent for photography.   
I find her posts witty and intelligently written (as she is a smart cookie) not contrived in the least ,which is refreshing in this bloggosphere of ours! So do yourself a favour and click the links above and follow, my words can do her blog no justice as it's and she, are much too brillant. 

4 comments:

  1. I FEEL LIKE AN FN CELEBRITY BABY OMG IM TOTALLY GUSHING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    beautifully written and I actually sound half cool so thank you thank you possum this is really sweet of you, and I feel honoured ahahah whatever I;m witty, you have all the wit on this blogosphere missy absolutely all my love to youuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH BTW, they're not my boots ahahahah that's my friend Dee!!!!!!!!lmaooo!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a celebrity to me baby! ;)
    You are more than welcome. You are cool what are you on about woman! You need to give me lessons in using an SRL - when I get one that is haha. I have not wit but thank you :) I totes thought they were yours but I'm assuming to took the photo, you brilliant little thing! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Nice to meet you and Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your comment!!
    I´ve taken a look to the blog you mention, and I have to say I really like her style!! Good search!!;)
    xoxo
    Isabel
    http://mylittlesuedeshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...