31.7.10

H A P - H A P - H A P P Y O N E Y E A R A N N I V E R S A R Y B A B E

There are many many many things I could write in an attempt to express the way you make me feel, how I feel about you and how I hopefully make you feel but I won't. The words I write can never truly describe the feelings I feel. I will however, say thank-you. For the past 'year' and all the months that came before it and all the months that will hopefully follow this one year. Thank-you for making me beyond happy, loving me and spending the majority of your time me. Please believe me when I say I am forever grateful.
HAPPY ONE YEAR BRNUO.
I LOVE YOU.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't answer you before because I went on holiday! Thanks so much for your comments, they always make me so happy! :)

    btw, lovely photos and congrats for the year!

    xoxo
    My Cherry Gum

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...