6.2.10

sooooooooooooo......

Seriously, are people totally fucking  retardedly anti-social morons that they cannot hold a or at least ONE  decent intellectual conversation?!?!?! I attended a Bollywood themed 21st Birthday last night, now you'd think that since I've deleted Facebook *shudderrrr* that I would not have to really hear about it, or the stories of peoples lives on this sorry excuse for a social (or what I think is an anti) networking site. But no, I was so very wrong, everywhere I turned my ears would pick up on conversations as such:

"OMGGGG ARE YOU GOING UPLOAD THESE PHOTOS TO FACEBOOK? NOOO DOOOOON'T I LOOK SOOOOO DISGUSTING"
(Which in actual fact you know that prissy little bitch saying that wanted just that, to post those photos so that 
 a) everyone how see how "hot" she looked
 b) to get some other moron girl that she dislikes jealous
 c) because other than facebook and the 21st she has no other real life

Even the 21st speeches given by the girl herself and her family revolved around it. I felt like I lived in the world of facebook that is, my life was being played out in a little computer screen. AGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it's so fucking frustrating. Perhaps I am being a little controdictory as I am a blogger and often do vent on my blog however, it just seem so much more less annoying than facebook does and it's army of moronic dipshits.

Now that I've had my little vent session, I hope you are all having a great weekend and enjoying the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...