30.9.09

louboutin's

I just don't understand this grandiose obsession with Louboutins. The leather feels and looks cheap the red sole really is not anything special nor flattering to any foot it reminds me of a shoe that could be picked up in Bets Kids! I was browsing the Miss Louise website and found the most gorgeously decadent Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. Now those are what you call shoes, real shoes. Ooh how this itch for those two pairs of Zanotti's must be scratched. Along with the YSL ring and House of Harlow necklace but what am I to do with no cashola? I could withdraw however, I have never done that before and am not planning on doing it anytime soon.
Back to the point of this post, how on earth are Louboutin's so popular. They remind me of mum shoes at a 1990's wedding but not the kind of retro cool that is sought after...
-N-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...