31.8.09

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3






HAPPY 1 MONTH

MY BEAUTIFUL,

COMPASSIONATE, KINDHEARTED, ONE IN A MILLION BOYFRIEND, BRUNO!!!

THANK-YOU FOR MAKING ME THE MOST EXUBERENTE, FORTUNATE, ECSTATIC and most of all for making me feel as LOVED and IN LOVE as I do!

I am more than extremely sorry lately for acting and being down and sad, as it has detracted away from what is truely important and that is how happy we have made each, my only wish is to make you feel and as happy as the way you have made me. I do no want anything to ever change between us as I am believe when two people are as in love and blissful as we are things should NEVER have to change regardless of outside influences i.e. work, school, friends etc or just becoming comfortable with one another!

Because if people let that happen (which many couples do) they loose the sight of what made them happy in the first place and it is not being true to why one got into the relationship in the first place.

At the end of the day, I believe all my words will only be meaningful if I back it up with actions which I hope I am doing.


I have found the most wonderful and spectacular rarity within the universe!


PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T EVER FORGET THAT AND LOOSE SIGHT OF WHAT WE HAVE, BECAUSE I HAVE AND NEVER CAN OR WILL.



I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BRUNO AMBROSINO!!!!


P.s. 1 UAHAHA, 2 UAHAHA, 3 UAHAHA

;) x)
Love always,
your crazy lady girlfriend,
Natasho
:D


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...