23.7.09

Y O U C A N C A L L M E C A S S I E


Source: http://littleplastichorses.blogspot.com/


I have decided to be wise and rather than spend all my pay picking up my layby, I am going to only put a small amount on them this week and pick them up next week, that way I will not feel as guilty and SAVE the rest! Besides, I am going back to Uni Monday so I will not be wearing them anytime soon (uhh shudder Uni, I do enjoy it there I just have not found time to rest these holidays, if anything I am more rundown than before I finished semester 1) I need to venture into Myers or David Jones for a sexy/ different black brassiere to wear underneath that gold/ black see through top I purchased at Episode with the girls,I am deciding between pleasure state and elle macpherson. As I have previously posted, I am very bored of my style at the moment I am tending to feel that I dress like a mother at times...not a-okay by me! I love everything in my wardrobe I just feel I am not putting everything together correctly as I am always missing something..Doc Martins, black flats, bagging but not to baggy see-through T, all the basics I should own/have which I don't. I tend to get too excited, purchase things that I will only wear once, when I SHOULD be purchasing the basic items I need.

I've always like Cassie Gardner so I found the images above blog-browsing and would share with the rest of the world wide web, even if it is a tad old. I believe http://littleplastichorses.blogspot.com/ is a great blog and all should begin browsing. It's my blog of the day! Yes, I am beginning a tradition, Blog of the Day - along with my posts I will also give credit to a blog I have discovered or just all and out love and it will become my BOTD.
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...