27.7.09

T H E S E A R E A F E W O F M Y F A V O U R I T E T H I N G S




















Source: Natasha's wardrobe

Today was my first day back at University for semester 2. I changed my literature subject from Contemporary Feminist Thought - the course description made it sound mucho boring to Narrative Analysis A - one of the many texts we analyse will be The Odyssey along with what seems to be other very interesting texts :)
The change also means that I will only have to venture out to Bundoora on Mondays and Tuesdays for only a few hours. Yeeehaaaa.

Here are a few of my favourite items I have purchased - clothing wise. Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley was given to me several weeks ago by a very special someone. The fur jacket is vintage as is the leather skirt - Thanks Mum. The rest are all purchases I've made lately which have been absolute bargins. Sorry about my camera quality, enjoy.

BOTD is awarded to http://talk--nerdy--to--me.blogspot.com --- an intelligent girl, with great taste and an interesting take on different subject matters. Relatively new to blogging so please follow her she is amazing.
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...