24.7.09

J A L O U S E J A N U A R Y 2 0 0 9



















Nicole Trunfio is a huge babe. Another one of my Aussie favourites. I would also find myself wearing what has been styled in photo's 2,5 and 10. This is such a raw photoshoot and I heart it something silly even if it is several months old. Today is one of those days in which I planned on sleeping in but everybody in my house decided to be extra loud as per usual on the days in which they know I plan on sleeping in. 
I was planning on going to look at some Doc's today then head to Spotlight to see what I could find to add to my necklace which I haven't touched in weeks, we'll see how that plan goes down. I have one of my favourite songs on in the background Smells like teen spirit Nirvana.

Today's BOTD (Blog of the Day) is http://src783.blogspot.com/ This girl simply posts what inspires her fashion wise, her purchases, images of her and her friends out on the town, show casing their amazing style.
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...