25.7.09

$ 9 . 0 0




I finally ventured out to Spotlight today and found this awesome material for only $9.00 a meter. I am planning to make a semi-imitation Alexander McQueen Skull scarf. Old, I know yet I have always yerned for one or something similar. If there is enough fabric, which I feel like there will be, I am planning on making one for a very special friend. Most importantly I put a patent pair of Doc's on layby that look like the picture below. Not that I needed another layby, but heck, I've wanted them for much too long.


Source: www.lookbook.nu

BOTD: http://wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com/
I believe this wonderful blogger has the same taste in style as I do. I also believe that this may be my favourite blog I have come across. Beautifully laid out, just beautiful.
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...