17.6.09

G L O S S Y D E L I G H T P O S T N U M E R O U N O

This is my first ever post and I am quite nervous. I shall just write about what I did today as the desciption about myself next to my image on the main page, is basically all there is to know about me - Natasha. Today I finally bit the bullet and put those Sha la la Tristan Blairs on lay-by i've wanted for about a month now. Whilst I felt bad for not saving ,it felt ohh soo good to know that in a few weeks they'll be all mine.

So to blah on about one of my all time fav celebrity Ms. Sevigny - my friend and I cannot seem to get over her regardless of who else is out there. I wish I had the body, attitude and gall
to pull off her looks but hey, that's why she's an individual mega-babe.


I love the fact she can pull of wearing a major mini yet not look like a skank like a majority of the other celebrities out there some examples of this look include Lindsay Lohan (agrruh that girl) and Paris Hilton. Yes, because the world loves to see their arses! (uh-huh, no.)
I would like to end this posts by listing all the things that make me smile, inspire me and that I adore.
My family, my friends, the colour blue, the shades black, white and grey, sky high heels, florists, lofts, summer, water, cappucino's, fabric, sewing kits, dewy grass, watermelon, Alexander McQueen, Chloe, Diane Von Furstenberg, Vanessa Bruno, Ashley and Mary-Kate, Pinocchio, Saint Petersburg, Rome, Florence, Paris, Barcelona, New York, Sicily, Melbourne, Gormet Pizza, Winter, Galleries, anything vintage, drawing, looking at the clouds, listening to music, gardenia's, laughter, fairies.


-N



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...